13/10/07 Lan Time !!

9:44 PM

hahas .. ydt went to lan whole day so no time to blog . ^^

damn fun and lame lor .
pictures will be put up . ^^
video in youtube too .
Went to little india's whatever mall to play . Audition, Maple, CS and more ..
Marcus Tee's parents both work there . (Mind you, his parents are not indians)
Bread Shop larhs .. ^^
We took a MRT ride there . Who ?
Marcus, Brendon, Marcus de meimei .
I just wanna to go see how doreen looks like .

Wah Seh !! Doreen so chio, why she like marcus this type one huh ?
Always makes me wonder ~ .. ..
That kim sam oso got go .. nick name made by brendon . Not me . Put the blame on him . ^^
He went there early morning 10plus .
Yesh !! Maple lvled up ! lvl 16 nah ... Fiona oso lvled up le . ^^ 56 le . jiayous . ^^
Yesterdayy went to talk and track mab94, cant find . miRRa540, training .
an1ma lvl 96 le . damn fast sia . ^^
bansin1217, my korkor .. PSLE finish le .. can play le larhs .. unless euu stop playing le ?
don't lerh .. ii will be damn sad de lerhs .. my r3drainbow .. hacked le .. sad sad sad ..
gummii lvled up oso . ^^ He 2nd job le !! UNFAIR !!! Zzzz ... I wanna CHIONG !!
Who can let me to their house and play maple ??

My audi lvl 11 only sia .. sad .. skip lunch to play more . $11 plus ..
At least i can lvl up here and better than PC bunk you know .

haiis ..
$16.80 will be spend if I go PC bunk and play 4 hours . haiis .. sianzz ..

Sh*t .. I like taking drugs like that, wanna PLAY MAPLE n AUDI !!! aaahhhhh !!!
haiis ... but unlike some ppl, I play after exams and not during school days . ^^
Next year, I think I will stop playing . Wanna take a better class sec 3, must study hard sec 2 .

We played MAGIC WORLD 3 to 4 time . 2 normal, 2 choro . ok, wadever ..
I requested to play DJ Euro Mix . Wah Kao .
Who know it keep on beep beep beep ??
This is not PCD's beep, ok?
zz .. I have that version without the beep sound .^^ better .

Sian .. went to play counter strike . 1.6version . Sipei sian ... ( is I sian, not her 0.0 )
Went to play maple a while and went compass point and eat le .
Kao, went eat in KFC . They all eat till they full le .. and oso buy xtra .. and im till eatting .
The same thing .. haiis .. When will I eat finish ??

10pm reached home . Bully them 1st then go home . ^^
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...
Pictures Time !!!!!
Marcus MeiMeix
MRT
Brendon gaying with ??
chey .. act larhs .. designer 0.0
"Yeah!! I win !! I took the jacket!"

Marcus's not happy look .
Caught Brendon EMOING !!
Face of Whom??
Gaying again ...
Begger, wan my 5cent ?
Don't act shy sia brendon !!
Don give me that fine of look !!!
Boxing Brendon .. -.-
Ah Gong, thinking of doreen?
Osama
SO HUNGRY ... CAN WE EAT ???

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe