Oct 18 2007

8:59 PM

Haiis .. So sianz .. Going to upload the videos in youtube about the bowling things . But, be warn, it's noisy and it's blur . Haiis .. Who ask me to have this so lan the camfone . No choice . You want you go and watch lor . ^^
Aiyo, Janessa asked me to go to compass point and then to hougang mall . But then, all so sianz . So didn't go lor . She called me, but my mum answered . Don't know what type of shit she told her . Whatever, I don't really care . Can't she just care about her own life? Now she is standing outside the room like a bodyguard, which I don't need and hate it . Can she stop nosing into my piracy? It's damn irritating . And that ad-ware thingy, don't know since when began to pop up every single min . I'm going haywire soon . (that's mean crazy) But then, I really can't stand it lor .

Yesterday my aunt called, I pick up the phone . Sui Sui lor . Then she asked me about school results, then I reply okok larh .. Then she asked me about holidays, I reply saying I'm bored at home and nothing to do . She asked me why didn't I go out shopping . Of coz, I reply 'I no $$ marh .' Which is totally TRUE ! Then she asked me if my both sister got give me $$, which I said NO .(true oso) Then I handed the phone to my mum and went back to my bedroom . At night some more . When I was about to sleep, then I realised that my mum is talking so loudly and can't sleep . (It's like a mic loud lor) Then I heard her complaining to my aunt, saying what I take $5 per day to eat a meal larh .. So x larh .. (which I only spent on TWO meals instead of ONE) Recess - $2.10 (left -$2.90) Then lunch can eat what shit? Then I have to borrow from friends and in the end complaining by their parents foe this little sum of money and kena scolding by Mr Tan lor . Cycle of this began and continue again . I borrowed $$, not for fun, not for buying PPC, not for buying what CD or what Ipod or any shit . I borrowed coz I'm hungry and need FOOD !!

Anyway, back to my aunt . Then my mum say what she 1 meal eat only $2 to $2.50, I eat that much . Think where she eat, Kopitam sia . Me lerh? Think where in the world Compass Point can let you eat a full meal with $2? They ask you go and die for sure .

Give the aunt or uncle a pity look and asked for $2? A slap goes and their scolding begans . Hais.. This is HORRIBLE !!!

Of coz, eat finish all the $$, left what? And return home, mum will ask you what you eat, and how much you spent and left . And then, you dare to tell her ZERO ?!?! 1 more slap goes for you and she will give you NO $$ the next day . Kao!

And then, if you save and don't eat, she will kill you . And you will get hungry . But think, I'm what? A big eater right? I eat alot . And what if I don't eat? I turn pale and can't walk . Of coz my mum will know i didn't eat . Then she will say that, the $$ I save, not eating, will spent on tomorrow recess and don't give me any $$ for tomorrow . Kao ! haiis zz ...

Talking about food, I'm hungry again, but I can't eat . Coz I have eaten my breakfast and have to wait to eat my lunch LATER LATER .. .. and no food now lor . And after this session of computer, which she SAY MUST END AT 1PM(UNFAIR, why can she decide the time??) I have to go and bath le . Which is damn hungry .. I'm going to die in the toilet . ZzzzZzzzZzzzZzzz ....

Headache now ..

I'm ever so sianzz, and wanna go out . But no $$, oso can't .
That's why I'm ever so sianz and still stay at home with my bossy mum .
Can she give me MONEY !!!!!?!?!?!?!?!??!???
wth . go and die larhs ..
dying soon .. can't really stand her .

Mother - Complain/KPO Queen ..

CAN ANY READERS OF MINE STAND HERR??

Hope to see your comments in the tagboard ..

If my mum was half times as good as yours can liao le ..

p/s Here to tell you that I borrow $$ to eat onlyy .. ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe