So Unluckily . 07/10/07

6:18 PM

Haha ..
So bad luck todayy .

Freaking mum of mine lor .
She so wadever lor .
Don't let me go watch TV .
Some more is FULL METAL ALCHEMIST !!!
ar .. my dear show .. AL n Edward .. haiis ..
and that freaking 93352559 phone line lor ..
Sh*t it larh !!
What PUK n PIN code? Locked my fone n Sim card .
Then i try damn lots of times .

Then, suddenly .
SIM CARD REJECTED .
Wah Piang !!
Then i called to the Starhub and asked them lor .
And that lady on phone say,
'There's nothing you can do, only to make a more new card .'
'If you want your money, used back the same IC'
'You must be 18 years old and above to make a perpaid card .'

Wth !! I cant . Im under 18 sia .
ok, then i asked my freaking friend to help me .
He said wanna me o hougang mall there to make .
Some more, I oso no $$ .
Hack care liao le larhs !! .
Wait till I 18 then say lor .
Or I go Jeslyn about it lor . (1Cde)
haiis ..

Head sibei pain ..
Wanna vomit .
What's going on??
Bull Sh*t ..
Wanna go and die someone .
BADLY .

g2g .. go see see and see if can go watch watch moive . Wait !
Called Rachel to ask for Jeslyn number .
My sim card spoilt le, rmb?
So i lost all contact .
Pls on MONDAY, pass me your phone number .
Coz I lost everyone de liao . (T(00)T)

Buais~
jingwen . ^__^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe