Mon, 19 May 08

6:39 AM

Hello people,
today is Fiona and Flora's birthday(: Hereby wishing them a happy birthday!! Stay happy(:

I counted out that I got alot of anime shows to watch and I'm too busy watching them . Anyone wanna talk me to in MSN, I may reply bit of late, not so late, but still okay . I in total got 14 anime shows to watch .

But I'm still stuck all in them .. Bleach ep 46 only, really cannot believe in it . Got 2hours or less per day, how many months must I take to watch it finish!?!?! Jie said about 4to5 months to watch bleach finish if only I don't write blog or go to Friendster/chat with friends in MSN and mostly that my computer will not hang there .. Some more I got more than 10 anime to watch, how am I suppose to watch finish??

I guess YiLin has already done with ouran high school host club, and I'm still stuck at ep, let say ..ep 5 only!?!?!?! WAHWAHWAH!!! *CRYING*

Got to go liao .. Left 10mins, cannot watch liao, and cannot do anything ..

Going to re-watch DN ANGEL and FMA and more shows barhs~~

Really into ANIME this time roundd(:

Tatas!!

p/s tomorrow got SCHOOLLLL!!!! FIONA YOU DIE, PEOPLE MAY SABO YOU TMR(:
SCHOOL SHUCKS!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe