Fri, 20 June 08

11:55 PM

3 more days to school reopen):

Really, I mean really!! This June holiday really sucks!! Why does it have to end so soon??? School, homeworks and lots of stress are all coming back and smiling at you with evil laughter ><
NONONONO!!! THIS IS A TOTAL NIGHTMARE!!! >< >< ><

Gosh!! I really hate this holiday .. But one thing is that when I gone back to school ... How am I going to say to her about that problem, I mean, really this sucks!! Great great great!! Now what?
>< >< >< ><

This is the 'BEST' June holiday ever!! I didn't even go out all day and I suppose to finish all my school homework and the workbook my sister brought for me . This really sucks!!! AHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

>< I wanna change blogskin liao le ley and link too .. Like, I'm so boreddddddddd and I cannot find a nice skinnnnnnnnn!!!! AAHHHHHH!!!! AND...

D.Grayman cannot watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goddamnit!! Woooooohhh~~~ Road and Allen kissed-(: hahahas(:
And why does Lavi like Lenalee so much???!?!?!?
>< I think my mother don't let me watch TV tonight as I watched Deeper Samura Kyo till late at night yesterday -.- haiis): So sad---- )':

Well,
TATAS!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe