Tues, 17 June 2008 II

12:14 AM

Wow, so that day when I pangseh you because I hungry, this a BIG sorry . But that day I did not feeling well and I did come out and all you say was I give excuses not to come out . Have you put yourself in my shoes? All you need to do is to go out and you're rich, I'm not . Okay, I'm not here to fight with you that you are rich or not . I'm here to write to you that I don't need you to be grateful of me that I can go out, but at least put yourself in my shoe, I have to finish my homework and school holiday homework and that time I cannot go out is true, but you may asked why yesterday I can go out with Winona and Shahid, this is the true, you don't wanna believe or not is your problem . My mother went to help out in temple, you wanna know what's the name of the temple? CHONG GHEE TEMPLE !!

Near Rivervale Mall there, don't believe then don't blame me, go see yourself if there's a temple by this name or not . And yesterday I did not go out to play, I went out to go school holiday homework . My sister did checked if I got do or not . I did one of the three summary at WhiteSand . If you think I went there to play, then you're wrong . WhiteSand also got nothing to play or shop . You don't wanna believe, then I'll not force you to think or believe . And I did not type big words and my english is not good .

I didn't think I'm queen or what royal thingy . That week my mother was at home . And now my mother is back at home again .. Saded ):

And I'm just not blogging like anyone or what . I blog what I like and if you don't like me blogging like that then tell me straight . Now you all are blaming me of what I blog, when I go out, what in the world I'm in??

I DID NOT CALLED U NAMES NOR ANYONE . IF YOU THINK THAT WAY, I CAN'T BLAME YOU .

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe