Beware : Pissing Post and Stuffs

6:59 AM

I am a little pissed off and sad today few days. Joey and Charmaine fight yesterday. YiLin missed call me and Joey yesterday night, I mean this very early morning, 'round 1AM plus. Then Joey insisted that something is wrong with the phone, got echoes and a lot of stuffs. I sensed something is wrong since after we came back from Vivo and YiLin called us. But I didn't said anything. But I don't wanna be pulled into stuffs like this. I just wanna 'Da Xiao Tong Chi'! :D

Today's math Supplementary was a total failure. I can't even understand even a crap Mr Chong was talking about. And he just insisted that we didn't even listen abit at all and GL with us. Never mind, next class I'll sit infront of him and pissed him off by saying and saying I don't understand, ha! That should teach him! :D

I am so pissed off and sad over 2 person and one BIG BIG BIG problem. I don't know what to do and I found out that there's a big mouth that talks non stop like techno music telling people, esp him, that I got stead's stuffs and more. I mean, my problems with he and him is totally not your problem, right? So mind you quit doing all those behind-the-scenes actions? I wrote all that and the person will freak out and stuffs, called their friend to help me ask or pretent to be the friend of the person and started questioning me like a arse hole. I'm not dumb, alright? :F

Great, I am a total pissed off. But must thanks my kyoudai to talk things to me, although I can't make a choice or do anything right now as I am very confuse, but thanks a million my dear. And my Meiix, Melissa too :D You're such a fun today and enjoyed being out with you, only when you hit me. Ha! Next time pon classes or what must call me out, alright? Haha, love ya too :D

That's all for today's pissing post. Tomorrow might continue and I gotta go edit and put in song in my loveable-by-my-haha-manager's MP3 already. See ya and tatas~!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe