10:35 PM

Freaking people, I going Campus there today. Jeslyn and Brendon too. Just wish me good luck and to them too. Although I know I am 'Out Of Tune' girl, but just going there for fun. Hahas .

Audition:Date: Sat Nov 8 & Sun Nov 9, 2008Time: 11am to 5pmVenue: MediaCorp Reception
All the audition rounds will be held in MediaCorp and behind closed doors.
All applicants must be dressed in their school uniform on the registration and audition days.
The 12 best contestants who have successfully gone through all three auditions will compete on TV.
The contestants will not be grouped according to their gender; all 12 male and female contestants will compete together.

That's all xDD
Seeyou.

p/s the post yesterday was just for laugh. haha. Cause I receive a very LOL news :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe