Sway Day

6:23 PM

Yesterday was hell out of a sort of bad day?

Ask me why.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



why?

.
.
.
.
.
.

Can't you ask faster? x.x

Fucking bored right now x.x

...

Okok, I'll say.

Yesterday meet Joey to go back to school. Was suppose to meet at 12noon when I called her and she told me she just woke up. OMFG!?! I was like ... it's ok girl, meet at 1pm then.

Then we meet at 1pm and went back to school. Fucking forgot to check my locker again. Sorry, I think Winona's comics are in the bin now. Keep forgetting to go check even when I'm in school.

Then went to Hougang Mall to meet Brendon. He waited for us near the lens shop. I'm like still trying to put on the lens and no hope yet. In the end, one got my lens tear! Fucking pissed off, cause one point, I can't get it in, and another point, freaking dulan that it was teared. Was the person purposely making it tear or what? Then freaking making me DuLan, I turned into DuLan Mode and that guy opened the another one len for me to try, then I just got it in within the third time. As I'm freaking DuLan, then I just stuff and poke that bloody arse thingy in. Freaking DuLan, that cost me 35bucks!! One side len and a mini size solution. WTF?! Fuck you all!!

Then when I can finally put it in.. it's time for me to take out.. =w=
It was more scary.. and I just can't do it. I scared later really can't take out.. I can't go home with it on, stupid. Then I keep saying, : " 没用的, 没用的, 没用的!!" So scary~

Still, I'm in a Freaking DuLan and Scared Mode, so I DID get it out my eye. Just took a longer time. Brendon was damn mean, he went to buy a pair of blue lens and wear. In the end, he brought it for 25bucks and got both lens!!! Damn that guy, go swing around my len with the clipper! Fuck you all!

Then Joey went to buy pink colour extention. But it's not real hair, it's wig x.x HAHAHA!!

Then we went to FarEast, my belt still haven't arrive yet. Stupid! Then went to eat at Han's. Hahas, only me and Brendon get that joke. We ate cakes and drink soup. That's our lunch going dinner. WTF right? But still, eating at places that is higher sounds nice. Although we try to eat properly, but in the end, after we eat, we mess up the whole thing, HAHAS!

Then we went to some hairy Extention shop. We intent to get our 'hair' from that JJ Lin's Extention Shop, but it was way too crowded, many people just in love with JJ(: and his hair. So that sale girl asked us to go downstair, where they open a little shop that has lesser people, cause no JJ's pic. We brought those clips ones instead, as I got cosplay so can't use those stick ones and Joey's mum will scold. Then we waited for that sale girl to sew the hair for us and stuffs.

Then I was intenting to go home already, but Joey insisted to go DBG to meet Gerard as she promise him to meet him already. And Joey, you promise to me already, no changing of venues on the day itself or what after we planned all out nicely, or you owe you Ajisen! (:
Anyways, you still owe me one yet pay back! xPP

Then went to DBG... *sorry, broken english and some hokkien starts here*
went to DBG, saw a zharbo that called me and Joey 'bitches' there. I wasn't know till Joey told me what she wrote on her blog, her blog that only 1 or 2 people tagged her only. Then Joey saw her was like what the hell and stuffs. It's sipei adding more worst to my day already. Sorry, my eyes are meant to see pretty things(: But I also bo huan tio her, so she really must change her way of thinking, calling people bitches really is mean.
*broken english ended here*

Saw YukiHoshi and another girl that i wasn't wearing spec, so can't really see her face. Don't worry, was not going to say things that make his FanGirls kill me(: First time not in cosplay event and not in Pan. Cool~ Then Brendon went to buy something for his ahma. And when we are suppose to go home, Joey went to find Din and whatever thingy and stuffs. 2trains passed, really wanted to take and go home, but in the end, I soft-hearted, still waited for them.. Joey talk to Din to ask him to go home with Joey, but in the end also didn't. Wasted my time.

Got home and kena scolding by my mother and sister again. They grounded me out even school reopen also can't go out anymore, but I wasn't intenting to go out after school and stuffs when school reopen. You think I got the time also? ==

Then I just hope I can sneak out of my house this Sat for EOY. Hahas.

Anyways, Gerard is my gan Neko Didi luhh(: HAHA.
BHB, insisted that he's fourteen x.x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe