You're My Destiny

11:26 PM

I really got fed up with some people. Well, I think they got kinda brainwashed by others or they're just.. stick me to their back of their heads and left. Issit that so great? :D

Well, now watching Witch Youxi, is this the last ep? P.O.A homework still not yet finish, or you can say I haven't touch it since weeks ago? Can anyone save me? Where are those good old buddies when you need them?

Got so pissed off with my science homework too. ShengMei is such a bitch, right? Oh well.. I gotta do e-learning, why can't they just stop school and do all e-learning instead or no e-learning at all. This is making me piss off, school! Bloody arse.

I still wanna go download more songs.. But baidu.com is such a -toot-! I found out people just hate me and hate me till they love to stalk and read my blog. I'm so true :D

I'm so.. nothing better to do.. Chat with me in MSN willya? Plurk is not that fun without Jacqueline and Fionna ): LOL!

Updated my blog, my friendster profile, facebook total heck care, Plurk.com updated.. What else? Erm.. No tagged.com already. Got pissed off with some people took my photos and placed it in their phone o.o STALKER! LOL!





Please please pretty please?~ Why can't anyone entertain me siols? :D





So bored.. Maybe tell you one thing? Shhh!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I got 30/40 over that stupid Singapore Poly thing. Haha! The stupid test. I can't help but laugh. If I can don't understand what the teacher is talking about and day-dream, and can pass the test, am I smart or what? Poly can't be this easy. Just wanna fake us to go your poly right? Knew it! ;D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe