You're my wonderful FUCKING teacher :D

6:50 AM

Today, back to back action-pack stories in hand right now to share with you guys. It's about Mdm Shirin and her interesting story again :D It's just for you, sucker.

It was Mdm Shirin and her wonderful lesson on the last period today. I enjoyed myself very much, really.
:D


Know what happen? Here it's...








Well, typical day in punggol typical school.. in 3B.. (I better stop this craps) OKIE!

Then Winona and Brendon kept talking and calling me to turn over to chat in her bloody good lesson and I just talked and listen. And the last time I sat down and talked was like this.. She called out my bloody wonderful name wrongly, is JINGWEN. Not Zingzxzx Wanzxz o.o

Then she asked me to stand, and said to me, although she was actually scolding me, but I feel no anger or scare. Then she said what I keep talking while Winona was the last one who talked to me before she called my fucking name. Then I just stared at her(: with a goon face as per normal. Then she asked Winona what's her name and that's all. She only warned Winona if she talked again, she'll ask her to stand. Then I felt anger for the first time. Only abit, of cause. As it really seems to be unfair about it, totally.

Then everything next happened way too fast already. Mdm Shirin heard one word and turned to the another side of the classroom. She demanded who said the word of 'bias'. Then asked the person to stand up. And guess who is that? Donovan. Our little straight A's student. Then he stand. LOL! I really felt gratful to him but still, I really must agree to a large extent that Mdm Shirin is bias can?

Then when finally we can sit, I continued my chi-chatting party. Then she walked past me and said this to me, : ''Shut up!'' And of cause I think it's because of.. my enzmyes? I replied her, :''And drive, drive, drive~'' LOL!

And when she said the whole class to silent, I sang: ''Silent is golden but my heart still sing~'' CUTE! I got this habit already. Just can't simply change it alright? :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe