Fucking Dayy ):

10:12 PM

OMG! I hate editing stuffs. Oh well.. Hahs. At least it is way better than studying bio which I tried to a min ago. I can only remember that cell = protoplasm. Hahs. Wtf!!! It's in chapter1 can? I'm doomed! I got 7chapters need to study. Say good game to me):

Anyways, my phone got some bloodly problems again. I'll never ever buy nokia handphone again. Nor secondhand ones. Esp not from you-know-where. I'm so scare already. Once bitten, twice shy.

So, think! Buy Itouch or PSP Slim, which one better?! Can anyone tell me?! And if buying PSP, I'm buying from Comic Connection. If Itouch, Fionna says can bring me to SimLim or whatever that place is, to buy.. PSP is $240. iTouch is 300plus. Buy anyone of them, no money buy cosplay already. Wtf?!?

I hate my phone!! What's this stupid folder called PREDEF~7 ?!? Anyone know please tell me!! I can't delete it away and I can't use my computer to delete it too. I click on phone membory, my phone auto restart. And all my pictures saved in phone membory are gone. Yesterday my mum's cake too. And the I♥Mdm See pic too T^T My wallpaper!! )':

Stupid blogger lag. Don't wanna post liao laa! x.x



Reply Of Tags

LesterxD : But I didn't receive it. Your postage got problem?{:
XUETING:D: OKIE! STUPID BRENDON LAA! LOL!
YIWAN.: WOO~ Superman hurry flyyy~{:
XUETING:D: Oh.. got of attendent maa? o.o
XUETING:D: Suntec have what.. I thought I saw.. o.o
YIWAN.: NO! Me no ghost x.x
YIWAN.: LOL! YiWan shenjingbing x.x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe