Insomnia

6:24 AM


I think I'm going to die. InsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomnia.
InsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomnia.
InsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomnia.
InsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomnia.
InsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomnia.
InsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomniaInsomnia.

I'm dying. Mr Ong says my maths gg already. Say byebye to poly and welcome ITE. Fuck. I don't wanna go. I rather kill myself than going that place. No offence to those in ITE, but that's not my type of personality, going there to study. Lol. I gotta work harder. Stupid me, I work too much in History that when I took History paper, it was like hell easy and when I saw the Maths, I knew I all know nothing and is dying from the spot. I didn't do finish the questions. I'm gone. Dead meat. More worst than my SS and Chinese. What happen to me?!?! Can anyone tell me? So confuse, my mind can't concentrate to do the papers nor to study. Although it's just fine that I always day-dream halfway when doing papers, but studying? Only sometimes, but I got so fed up that I always day dream and stuffs, which I really forced myself not to and things are just bugging me non stop. To some people, that may not be important, but why is it in my bloody fucking mind?

And yes, hell yes I know. I gotta go chiong my Phy and POA. Promised shifu to get 83/100. Although I doubt that will happen, and duh. Yea, and Phy is another gg.. but thanks to MrPiYuYu for your notes(:

I gotta go chiong my Phy already. And POA later. Mr Ong says must sleep enough, so today I must hurry and just read through those notes and understand well. And get to bed. Might not be tonning, unless I think I'm nuts or what? Lol. I also wanna dream of Jesse McCartney. I'm Insomnia. Yes. I am. I got so fed up..

Forget it.. I gave up on -toot- I can't understand it. Fine, my fault. Bye. I know what is it already and I don't care about it no more, so that it will free me to fly more higher ground and better place.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe