Tiredd..

6:16 AM



OH MY FUCKING GOD?!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!? I'M SO FUCKING CMI FOR BIO!! TOMORROW IS MY DOOMED DAY!! MS TEO SAY IS VERY HARD!! OMG!!! AAAHHHH!!! SAVE ME!!!!
But no matter what, I'm not dropping out bio. I don't wannt be a drop-out student. And I HATE BIO! NOOO!! I MUST LOVEEEEE BIO(cross fingers) Haiis.. What can I ever do?!? I can never be a doctor. Nor a nurse. I can only be a killa. Wth?!?!
Might not be able to post daily. Computer locked. And I.. NO TIME!!! OMG! Eating dinner and blogging now. Later going to study, and BURN MIDNIGHT OIL! Which.. DON'T FOLLOW MY EXAMPLE THANK YOU! Lol. It's not a good one. Hahs. I got no choice, that's why. I'm so going to kill myself to remember at least 5chapters today.
And I'm so bet that I'm going to sleep during chinese paper. And I MUST GO REMEMBER MY CHINESE LETTER WRITING FORMAT!!! INFORMAL AND FORMAL. WHAT THE FUCK?!?!
MY BACK IS DAMN PAIN!!! )':
P/S ahhhh! Photoscape can't out CHINESE OR JAPAN OR KOREAN WORDS!!! WHY!?!?!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe