♥ Fly High

1:03 AM

Today is for photo uploading. To many po*n viewers, first two pics doesn't really suit you. LOL! Just focus on the cake that is super expensive, alright? Lol!

I said, FOCUS ON THE CAKE!
THE CAKE THE CAKE!! LOL!

JiZong cooked de, acutaully not bad luhh ^^
Aunti said he wanna be a chef, go bah! LOL!


STEP CUTE!!!




Well, today's pics end here. There might be more tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, IF I'm at home. LOL! I been going out these few days. Always hanging out at Compass till so bored. Tomorrow might be going some where else. JiZong say will contact me tonight. Zzz.. HEYHEY! NEWS NEWS! JOEY GOT STEAD LE! SO NEXT TIME SEE TIO HER LOOKING ANY SHUAI GEs, DO SLAP HER AWAKE! LOL!

I'm bored. I♥Ayumi! But I♥Ayume(me!) MORE{!}

Seeya then!

P.S My title nowadays is filled with very nice song titles, download them and listen! LOL! Wait!!! Click on my ads too okie?{:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe