Innocent Sorrow

12:56 AM

Hey people! How's your holidays been well? Nope, I'll say mine sucks. I totally hate slacking now. It's so boring, esp going out with PEOPLE WITH STEAD! Aaaahh! I'm bored to death pl0x. Anyways, later going to Chanel's chalet already. I'm so dead tired. Just feed myself @ Punggol there. DaJie make me pay for her drink. She good, just wait! Hahs.

Oh great! Brendon is waiting for me to go Chanel's chalet already. I'm like so bored can? Okay, I gotta go, but I'm so freaking lazy. Can't blame me rights? Blame it on my air con, last night didn't sleep well. Plus the lunch is wayyy tooo full. DaJie good, she went to sleep already. I wanna go sleep too. That's so dumb!!

And I found out that all my mixpod songs don't really mix that well. F5F5, but still those same old songs. What's wrong with you freak!!!?! Whatever.

IMMA FUCKING BORED AND TIRED AND I WANNA SLEEEPPP!!! WHY CAN'T I JUST GET A BETTER LIFE?!?!?

Oh wells.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe