Like duh~

4:43 AM


Hey people! I'm back here again! WOW! This few days got a change of people hanging out with me. Lol! But solo is better, I prefer. Lol! Cause I love to talk to myself! Lol! Mr Indra says I'm mad to talk to myself. Only mad people to to themselves. Like ME! :D But then.. What can I do? SOLO SOLO! HAHA!
Got my maths ten year series. Mr Ong wants us to do Topics 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 15 if not wrong.. That's madness but he sorta explain till so well that we got nothing much to say but to do. Lol! So.. Yup!

I just found out that not really a friendship can last for a year. Lol! Jeslyn and me is 3years with alot of fights, Superman and me for tenth months gan, but we do get upset times too. Then Brendon.. Lol! P6... Sec1, 2, 3.. I don't know. Lol! Too many worhs! Fionna know her for 2 and half years? Lol! I think so.. Lol!! What now?
OH! I'M SUPPOSE TO GO DO MY HISTORY AND DO MR ONG's MATHS NOW! WHAT NOW!!!! AAHHH!! WHY WHY WHY?!? Okay. Relax and go do now.
Toodles! ;DDD

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe