This is real, or fake?

3:32 AM


Have I change alot? Is this current me worst or better off than last time, in terms of attitude, hair style, the way I reacted, the way I speaked and etc. Is this change benefit to myself and to those people around me? To what extent have I change? This me is real or someone that I don't even know? How can it be so possible that I can change so much that I can't remember how I was or how I looked like before unless I looked back into those memories and photos or neoprints. How can it be and why did I change so much? Is this because I've make different new friends? And if I did not meet them, what am I now? How do I look like? How's my attitude? Is it possible to go back in time once again?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I don't know.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe