WONDERFUL!

6:07 AM


Sup homies! Watcha doing? Reading my blog? That's right! Lol!

And yes, to update you all with the lastest news...

MY FUCKING SCHOOL HAS 4 CONFIRM CASES OF H1N1!!

Bloody hell, that's great right? And to that, they don't intent to close down the school. What is wrong with them? I think hogwarts is the best school ever! Lol.

And yes! I'm totally not happy with my result, math result. Although I passed, but I'm still very unhappy about it. So I gotta find a better way to study. What's wrong with me doing all those careless mistakes?

And yes! How can I forget this?

I'm bloody going to watch Harry Potter this Friday!

But I really wanna watch it at thursday which I've maths remedial. No way! *cries*

Many things happen when you don't pay attention. But even if you do, what can you do? You're just a fucking outsider that enjoys watching the bloody show - that's me! I rocks!

p/s Mrs Hwee is so scary!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe