Long day~!

2:50 AM

Girl girl is so cute! ♥ Haha!
That's Brendon!

Haha! Yesterday went to XT's house and took alot of pictures. Actually wanna make chocolates, but Chanel in the end don't want. So just slacked at her house. I got audi from XT. Thankyou Mojojojo! ♥ Haha!
Then we played with XT's girlgirl and play board games and end up VERY BORED. Lol! Then in the end everyone took over XT's computer to play audi instead. Lol!
Then Chanel left the house earlier than me and Brendon. We leave around eight plus at night. Then went to eat dinner @ hougang mall mac. Then chit-chat till 10plus, took bus27 home.
Damn tired, actually wanna play audi midnight, but then mother haven't sleep, plus da jie got home around 2plus, so 3plus they sure still awake. So I went to sleep, since Brendon's mum was still on computer.
Then woke up this morning around 10.30AM plus and chiong audi till just now. Lol! Now watching Macross Frontier. Wanna watch finish it all. Feel like cosplaying Ranka instead. OMG! How? Lol! I think I cosplay as Sheryl first then Ranka. Lol! Ranka so cute! But I buy a green wig for what? HAHA!
Stupid, today suppose to go Toy con, but in the end tio dua!!! Brendon don't wanna go! Then I gave up. Go audi. Why no one wanna acconpany me go Suntec one?!? Suck balls!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.







Recess time!! Ringggg~! Haha! Was eating rice and leave this two rice balls that the uncle or the aunti didnt really cook properly.. So I thought, forget it. Then I saw this..

It is not as if I intent to make it this way.. Look so wrong can. Joey that sick-minded also say that. Zzz..

This was then thrown to my plate by JESLYN TEH! Thank you for the mouth uh? Lol!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe