I'm going crazy!

4:54 AM

This few days has been playing audi non-stop. Only today didn't. Good. Very upset with my result. Plus some weird things happen this week. Don't wanna talk about it. I wanna blog, but I suddenly lost the feel to blog.

I think I'm going crazy. Why didn't I retain? I thought I will. This world is turning way too fast. Everything is in forwarding mode. I'm stuck at past in my mind. I wanna go back time. I wanna time go slow.

Insomnia is not helping me. Results are saddening. And people told me go home cry will be better. But I refused. I don't cry.

Plus problems are popping out. I don't know. I think.. never mind. Plus the bloody weather is freaking HOT!

AND TOMORROW I'M GOING TO DOG PARK!! NOOO!!

And I injured my legs today and yesterday. I accidentally peeled off my skin yesterday. A big one some more. And today, my mum throw away my school shoes and she forced me to wear new shoes which is freaking hard, harder than rock. Then my feet behind, skin peeled off. Bleed. ALOT OF MY SKIN BLEED AND GONE! WHY?!?

WORST IS MY EYELID IS STILL JUMPING!! I THOUGHT IT'S MY ORAL, BUT ALREADY PASS, AND I THOUGHT IT'S MY RESULT, BUT I ALREADY FAIL EVERYTHING, WHAT IS IT!?! Why am I so unlucky?!?

P/S MY EAR BLEEDING! :'(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe