12:44 AM

私は今朝、この奇妙な夢を持って。 Erm.. Don't talk Japanese, if not people complain ):

我有三個夢, 在同样一個晚上内。不,是在幾個小時内。你猜是什么?這些夢非常真實,但奇怪。我會告訴你们。因为我喜歡分享啊!

梦一:

我和Brendon 一起上学。对,是个早上。但是只有我们穿中学校服。Marcus Tee 和其他的同学都穿着褐色的校服。

一辆巴士来了,但只有少數學生上巴士,它就驾走了。所以我们就等下一辆,一定要上巴士,不然我们就会迟到。看似好像不是去中学上课,好像是去新的学校。所以更加不能迟到。巴士到了,可是它就像刚才的巴士一样,只不过上了几个学生就走了。我还有一些学生就追着巴士跑。可是因为只有我跑的慢,所以大家都上了巴士,除了我。我跑吖跑,都追不上。

后来我就醒了。

Okay, I have enough of Chinese. See, make me forgot my 2nd dream. Skip.

Last dream.

This is more weird. Here goes! I have no idea why, but I'm in this boys toilet somewhere that look like tamp. Yes, I think I know I'm in the boys' toilet, so I hurried out. But I see my hand dirty, and there's a basin outside the boys' and girls' toilet so I decided to go wash my hand. After washing, I was about to leave and this group of "Ah Bengs and Ah Lians" surrounded me. LOL. The guy in front talked to me in 'Ah beng's style' and me walked backwards and I'm back in the boys' toilet. FUCK. LOL!

Then the guy asked me, "OI, WHY YOU IN GUYS' TOILET, THINK I DIDN'T SEE YOU ISIT?"

Me: "I don't know leh" With O.O face. ROFL .

Him: "OI, DON'T PLAY GAMES WITH ME, TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE"

Me: "Nothing?" With O.O face still. LOL

Him: "EH, YOU KNOW WE FROM WHERE OR NOT!"

Me: "Don't know??" O.O again -.-

He pulled me to see this.. wall that is build horizontally. Like those basin wall thingy, without the basin lah. Don't know how to say. Then he pushed my head to read the names. *Sure is they used marker pens to draw one lah*

Him: "YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE AND OUR BOSS OR NOT?"

Me: "Don't know." *bored*

Him: "WE ARE FROM -TOOT- *i forgot, never heard before one* AND OUR HEAD IS LEE *something something*"

Me: "Oh. So?"

Him: "SO... ARE YOU SCARE?"

Me: "Of?" -lost-

I think he buey tahan me already. LOL.

Him: "WE AND OUR BOSS LAH!"

Me: "Unless your boss has curly hair like Lee Min Ho." ROFL!!! I like this one! ^o^

Him: "@%@$^$ LAH. DON'T ACT FUNNY OKAY!"

Then he poked me somewhere and it's very VERY VERY pain. PAIN! So I woke up still in pain. I wondered why. ROFL.

The place where he poked me? Umm, I don't know how to say, but is... Under your left rips, same level as your belly button, left side. LOL. *I still think I felt the pain left in me till now* LOL!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe