The Next Big Thing

6:00 AM

Photoshop is world best ever! Who invented it? WOW! Haha, I just cracked it today and wow, it's super amazing. I'm suppose to crack it like weeks or months ago, but I don't have much time. And tada! Finally! And my model for the day is..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Before

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
after

Okay. I know I'm very mean or whatever you called, but at least I don't go and edit till freaking ugly okay! See her hair! It's getting way much more longer and nicer! I state my stand, her bangs is now so freakish stright too! Her jaws are not that.. I don't really know how to say. Oh! Her face is not that fat already right? I tried to close her mouth, but did not work. At least I tried! D:
C'mon! Tell me how is it! I'm still a noob at this and I know it sucks, but her bangs is nice right?
p/s i won't entertain tags that has no name or whatsoever. And please don't ask me random stuffs.
p/s/s i tried to close her mouth okay! i'm not that bad! But I'm not that pro, so i failed. But can see her lips are thicken D: LOL .

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe