Don't try to touch the limit

8:01 AM


I should blog something happy now! Well.. It's not really that happy anyway. My life has been unhappy ever seen Olevel is in my life.

And yes, you might be thinking.. hey isn't now June Holiday? Why are you in school? I'm so sorry to say that yes, it is. But we do not have June Holidays. It seems like the school has upgraded to one step higher than rest of the school in SG. Wow right?

The only thing I can remember right now is I been late for history lesson right after lunch and I got yelled at by my dear history cum current vice principal. He is the so-called the only vp in whole of SG that have classes on his hand and it's 4express. Wonderful!

Oh, and I've been going to tuition for POA ever seen.. I don't know when. I see POA now I wanna puke. Seriously! After the stress that I was give on I think it was 8June 2010, 3.43PM, I think those words changed my thinking. Really.

It's.. "YOU SUCKS BIG TIME! STOP GIVING ME STRESS AND STOPING BUGGING ME!"

Chill me chill~

It's 11.59PM now. Time for safe sex. SLEEP LA DAMN IT -.-

p/s PPA, no time to edit the pix ! :'(

And XT has been singing Ring Ding Dong to me for 3days. The song is in my head now. I hope she says maths formulae daily so that I can remember so well like this irritating song :'(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe