Hi

7:42 AM

Omg.
Wl

Hi
Helping Jingwen to blog now
I'm XT :)

Jw came my house after carnival
LOL
Please don't get mad at why she's always late now ok ~_^

And as my previous post mentioned ( http://whym-e.blogspot.com )
NOW I KNOW WHY JW IS ALWAYS LATE WHEN SHE MEETS OTHER PEOPLE.

SHE LEAVES THINGS AT HOME AND RUSHES BACK TO TAKE IT BECAUSE THEY ARE ESSENTIAL FOR THE TRIP -__-

Stupid..
LOL

first ,
She left her balloon and water @ my house and realises it BEFORE we left

BUT
After we left , she realized that she didn't take her earpiece and we already reached first floor -__-
thn we went back to get it.

Then we rushed to the bus stop to take our bus

Then this 三八 forgot to take her ezlink card -________-
So I made her go back to my house ALONE to get it because I was too lazy... LOL
Then she got xiasuayed cause my ahgong was home :p

Then left fr hotpot.
When we finished ,
We went to get some Ben and Jerry's
But I got owned twice.

First time ,
I got owned cause I dropped the ice cream infront of a moving car -__- lucky it didn't get crushed

Then after I picked it up ,
Like less than 1 minute later , I fucking dropped it again LOL.
Fail..

Then we went to the toilet to play with the hand dryer ( actually only me ) and got weird looks from everyone o_o LOL

After toilet , we got owned yet again by the Ben and Jerry's HAHA
We couldn't open and needed scissors :p

Anyway
What a day.
Bye



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe