Wow !

7:26 AM

hi.
i'm blogging now.
Since I'm using my phone ,
Jingwen and I will share and same post !
Yay ~
The magical wonders of iPhone
GO GET ONE !

Anyway
Jingwen asked (begged) me to blog all the way from hougang to bugis to farrer park mrt o_o
LOL

Today jw went my house and failed
As I mentioned in my previous post ,
NOW I KNOW WHY JW IS ALWAYS LATE
THE REASON BEING SHE'S ALWAYS FORGETTING TO TAKE HER THINGS
ZZZZZZZZ

She left her balloon (-.-) in my house.
Then she left her earpiece and water at my house , we had to go back once
Then she remembered that she left her ezlink card in my room -____-
I made her go back herself LOL :D
Owned.

Then aft that went hotpot.
After hotpot went to buy some Ben and jerry's
I got owned by it by dropping it infront of a car which was still driving , once , and dropped it again less than 1 minute later =______=

Went toilet and played with the hand dryer as usual LOL.

And we got owned by the Ben and jerry's........FOR THE THIRD TIME ~___~
Couldn't open.
Needed to borrow scissors

Don't know what to say alr T_T
Bye :p


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe