SHOCK YOU !

12:40 AM


HELLO MY DEAR COMPUTER! I MISS YOU SO MUCH! *heartshearts*

Okay, do my secondary two picture scare the hell out of out? :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
Since I have this experiance that I almost lose all my data and pictures, why don't I post my xiasway photo here for you to see? I hope this photo burn your eyes real hard! :D
I LOVE YOU MY COMPUTER! I miss you so much and I'll stand by you~


Quit this crap, I've been down on luck this few weeks. Injured on the head and scolding from boss. Feel was down this few days and I guess there's something good for me afterall! MY COMPUTER IS BACK! Which means I can stone at home, in front of my computer and maple or watch movies for the rest of my life(kidding!) awesome!

I'm so gonna fire my boss by the end of this month, can't stand that mother bitch. Alright, time to go and prepare for hotpot with Xue Ting and co. ! This is the best day ever!(oh really?)
WOOOOOOOO~ BYE !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe