Miscommunication? - Part 2

8:27 AM

This is the part 2 of the whole story! If you hadn’t read part 1, you can click here!
http://angelus-officially.blogspot.com/2011/09/hey-guys-i-know-i-promised-to-blog.html

I know this post is super long but I’m only done with the recent case. I’ll summarize another case that happened quite a while ago.

It was months and I was not given any work schedule from A or M. I was in need of money since I don’t get pocket money from my mum. Back then, they still owed me my pay. Although it wasn’t much, at least it’s better than nothing – better than eating nothing for lunch.

I sent a text to A, asking if my pay was ready for collection. No respond. The 1st text was at night. I remembered how he complain that PaoPao texted him at night so he didn’t reply as he was sleeping. So I woke up in the morning and texted him the 2nd time before I leave for school. No respond.

During lunch break, I texted him again. No respond. For once, I believed that he actually change his number. I reached home from school and texted him around evening time. No respond.

How many times did I text him? FOUR. My messages don’t come for free. I wasted 20cents on someone who doesn’t give a fucking damn about my pay.
In the end, I have to ask another staff that I got along quite well to help me find out.

I went to ps for collection. Both A and M were there. M told me to get my pay from A. I walked and stood in front of him. He was wiping some displays. I told him I was there to get my pay. I went into the shop and stood there for 5minutes – for him to wipe clean the fucking display and place it back nicely. Damn dua pai please. He thinks he is Tony Tan or something? Am I supposed to email him to arrange a meet up and wait 3 working days for the email to process?

He slowly took out the cheque, I quickly checked and signed. He still dared to say (in Chinese): “I know I owe you pay la, but why you so black face?”

Actually I wasn’t black face or unhappy because throughout that 5 minutes of waiting, I was listening to songs. If I don’t smile, my face will be like that. What’s wrong with my damn face? I’m born this way – you don’t like it? TOO BAD LOSER.
I was so pissed off by what he said. I reclaimed: “I’m not even pissed off at you.” ----- Actually more like “I also not dulan you.” LOL it’s like –insert troll face- I AIN’T EVEN MAD AT ALL.

So you feel damn nothing about not giving your staff any work time so that she cannot get any pay? Yes, it’s good for the fucking company but at least inform lao niang that you don’t need me in there. I WON’T BE EVEN WAITING FOR A TEXT FROM YOU – I WOULD START TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER FUCKING DAMN JOB. DAMN.

You’re damn holy as well. You let your poor staff to stave by not informing her that you don’t need her and went missing when it comes to the concern of her pay.
YOU FUCKING THINK JUST BECAUSE I’M A FUCKING 17 YEARS OLD TEENAGER – I GET POCKET MONEY FROM MY MOTHER AND MY MOTHER DRIVES ME TO MY FUCKING SCHOOL? NO! I PAY FOR MY TRAVELLING FEES AND EARN MY OWN FUCKING POCKET MONEY. I know most other teenagers still do this but I’m not that fortunate and you’re just stereotyping.

After all these ranting, I feel so much better although I couldn’t connect to my home Wi-Fi right now. It’s 2 in the morning and I need to wake up at 9 in the morning. I think I’m screwed. But it is okay; at least I know there is always a place for me to throw in all my rants! & I’m sure you are most interested in reading.
Told you it was a long post.

P/S I met up one of the staffs yesterday. Apparently A DO know what does "cmi" stands for. So I can say that he just wanted to push all the blame to me. I'm more pissed off when I realised he actually know what it means and denies it. How can two people not know "cmi" means and assumed as "coming" at the same time?

I can say that I've had enough of this nonsense. I'm not gonna put up with this shit anymore. Just because they're lack of staffs doesn't mean I can't get my off when I helped them so many times. Can't they help me by giving me a day off? Overboard bitches.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe