[I've no idea what to put here] LOL!

11:12 AM

WHAT THE HELL? I know I didn't blog much recently, but I blog more than usual alright! C'mon, how can you guys forget about me! Sad die me please!

Alright, after my not so excited night with my Candyheart, Sherlyn to Zouk, I've been sober for 3 days straight! Yay!!!!!

What did I do on Sunday.... I spent half of my day gone at friend's house and I was totally blurred out even till Sunday night when I went to meet XT sis and her friend, Benjamin, for the first time. Wait, did I committed a sentence structure error? I mean, I met Benjamin for the first time, not XT for the first time.. whatever, I'm not taking my Os or As anyway! HAHAHAHA! Sucks for you, non poly students!

Why did I meet them? As usual, my tradition with XT.. although Brendon wasn't there that day, it was our tradition! Since 2010, the year of our Os, every Friday or Satuarday, we would meet up to eat hotpot @ Bugis together! Always, we bullied Brendon to take the food for us. But he wasn't there that day, sad. We missed you, Brendon.. for we have to take our own food. LOL Didn't see that coming eh?

I don't know why, maybe because I was still blur out so I was super friendly. SUPER FRIENDLY. SUPER SUPER FRIENDLY. Then we became friends, Ben and I. Alright, I'm a lazy girl, so I'm just gonna type Ben instead of Benjamin.. wait, I typed it all out again.. Damn!

Then Monday went to work as usual, I NEED MONEY AND A SOCIAL LIFE. Actually I do have a social life. Besides the fact that you know I'm such a love for attention, I am actually a kind-hearted girl. *insert more self praise jokes* HAHAHHA!! #okcan

I went to find Benjamin (wait, why did I typed in full again?) at Tiong Bahru to teach him POA. SUCH A SWEET GIRL!~ *insert more self praise jokes*

THEN THE DAY WENT SO FAST. NEXT TIME......

Work. #okcan

Meet up with XT sis and Benjamin again at Vivo this time to teach Benjamin POA again!~ OH I LOVE POA~ Hehehe. BUT I GOT FREAKING B+ FOR MY PAPER THIS SEM

Y U NO LOVE ME.jpeg

So we went to foodcourt 'cause we are all budget barbie.. exclude Ben 'cause he's a dude. & 'cause he's a poor student while I'm a kid from poor family. <---- MY FAVOURITE LINE OF ALL TIMES!

Okay, time to shut up and bring in the food!

d1de4a6a783011e181bd12313817987b_7

OH LOOK AT OUR AWESOME DINNER, MAKING ME SO DAMN FAT! KOREAN FOOD FOR LIFE!

Oh btw my dear XT sis, we were here studying Maths and I repeated your iPod with After School - Because of You. Here's the evidence!

167145_493580885767_695260767_5853020_1790346_n



I swear my memory is better than you!

Switch topic!

And best joke was when we walked pass a shop with a board that says something like "iPad 3 available here" or whatever. Then XT sis asked me, "since when there's iPad 3!?"

Oh my dear lady, please stop staying at home! Come out and look at the world~ *double rainbow*~

okcan.jpeg

BACK TO FOOD!

d5ac1410783011e1abb01231381b65e3_7



Did I made you hungry? ;)


d3d41b6a783011e1abb01231381b65e3_7


My Ice Milo, sadly there's no 80 cents milo in Singapore anymore... right?

d476acb8783011e181bd12313817987b_7

MEATBALL SOUP! The soup tasted like shit but the meatballs are loved. But seriously.. After staring at the photo for awhile.. I find the dou ya looks like.. ahem. Looked like fishes.. ah yes.. looked like fishes.. Don't believe me? Refer back to the overall food photo above!



Alright, have you scroll finished? Okay good.

This Benjamin Beebee Lim (his Facebook name) doesn't want to eat dinner and wanted to focus on his POA. Good good but he cannot give in to temptation of FOOD! In the end he still went to buy food. HAHAHA! Loser~ :D

d18a807e783011e1b9f1123138140926_7

d364b16c783011e19e4a12313813ffc0_7 - Copy

OK SERIOUSLY, bad choice of having to take a photo of my clothes right after I ate. I was bloated and look at my FATSSSS! I'll be honest here, I tried to photoshop my waist but the lines in the background would give me away.. So I ended up scaring you guys now with my FATS!!

Okay, I'm too ashamed at my own fats. Sorry I scared you guys previously with that last photo and now I scared you guys with my fats. Please don't go~ Don't leave me!!!

Alright, this needs to be stopped. I shall end here awkwardly.. again... as usual.. ahem.. bye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe