Ben&Jerry- Free Cone Day!

11:11 PM

This would just be a super mini update! So you guys know what happened on the 3rd April 2012?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YES!!! It was Ben & Jerry's free cone day!

& luckily for me, I happened to be working with Xiu Zhen that day and so right after our work, Benjamin came to find us and we went to queue for it! It so happens that our workplace was near a Ben&Jerry store so we went there, like right away!

We queued for like an hour. I swore the only time when The Cathay is filled with so much people is only when Ben&Jerry's free cone day each year. Hahahaha! *ahem*

I don't remembered what they order but photos below! :)

Thank god I ordered Strawberry Cheesecake, it tasted great! They claimed that their was yummy, but I find it too sweet. Me no like sweet food that much!

Then we went to the store to check the price and we realized we queued up for a $5+ ice cream for like an hour?! Gosh, should have just buy and go. Hahahaha! *ahem*

IMG_1368
Mine! <3 Hehehehe yummy!
IMG_1366

IMG_1367

Till then! ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe