Mirror Mirror On The Wall

4:18 AM

Hey guys! Gosh, blogger changed their looks after like so many years and I'm so totally not used to it at all. I really prefer the old layout, Y U CHANGE?!

Alright, I'm gonna tell you what happened on 20th April, Friday. As said, I went to Vivo with Lynn to catch a movie. Actually intending to watch Street Dance 2 but somehow we changed to Mirror Mirror. Yay! Umm, it's alright, since it's fairytale story, we could kinda know what would be the ending and the romance with a prince and yada yada~ But still, putting that aside, I think it's kinda nice. Despite the cliche storyline, the show was funny and somehow I kinda like the evil stepmother. I feel she played the character quite well. I liked the ending dance, epic! The song stucked in my mind hahahaha!

IMG_0320

Before I spam you photos, let me show you this picture and you tell me what's this!

IMG_0263
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What is your answer?~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Don't bother thinking, you're wrong! Hahahaha! Ahem :P
IMG_0264

It's chocolates! Never knew right? Hahaha, I don't know how my sister managed to get something so cute please!

Alright, back to topic. So Lynn took half day from her work and I was, as usual, late to meet her. Spam useless dressing of the day~
IMG_0307

Don't say anymore, yes, my cover was only 2 days old and I spoilt it! Oh god, $7 gone! It's okay, I got a new cover.. Cuter somemore please!
IMG_0310
My pretty flower~ Totally match with my clothes, it just happened, surprise surprise~

Then we went Vivo, I was so hungry please, no supper the night before, no breakfast and lunchtime had long gone! D;

So.. WE WENT TO EAT AJISEN! :D

IMG_0311
Lynn's green tea and my ice lemon tea!
IMG_0313
Lynn's Tomyam Ramen!
IMG_0312

My clayfish ramen! *insert hearts*
IMG_0314

IMG_0315
Fried toufu! But idk why this outlet's fried toufu tasted like shit :x

Then after our lunch, we this two fat piece of shit went to Ben & Jerry's to have ICE CREAM! :D

IMG_0317
IMG_0316
My strawberry cheesecake! & her.. mint something? :x Hahahaha oops!



Oh yeah, are you a fan of rilakuma?

IMG_0329
Please go crazy now! Hahahahahaha!!!

IMG_0321

Look at my cute gameboy cover!!!! >< Hahahahaha!

IMG_0305

Okie, I shall end my post here 'cause after our movie, we went dinner and home! ^^

IMG_0303 - Copy
Till then! ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe