Educational or what!

2:32 AM

So weeks ago, I went to National Museum to visit! Hahaha, you must be wondering, why the sudden 'artistic' feel? SHUT UP, DON'T JUDGE ME! Hahahaha!

Let photos do their jobs, my blog is rotting like hell, yes I know. This shows how no life I am :'( *cries*

IMG_1027
The bunny is so cute! Oh yeah, I didn't edit all my photos here, so be prepared to get your eyes burn. *sobs*

IMG_1090
Yi Ling and Me 

IMG_1029
Damn, I want my house to be like this! *never will*

IMG_1046

IMG_1089
Don't ask me why Yi Ling chopped her hair off, I told her not to, everyone told her not to, but she did. Oh well.

IMG_1073

IMG_1058

    Hahaha I looked so weird in photo wearing specs! *awkward*

DON'T ZOOM IN MY FACE! I know some people would... Right Jes? Hahaha! Ahem.

Okay, I shall end off with the most chio photo of myself that I could find. *peng* I love my legs~ *dies*

IMG_1088

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe