Candyfloss's birthday!

10:38 PM

Totally forgot to blog about this entry, you may be wondering what is this blog post about... Of course, it's about birthday, again! My candyfloss's birthday! Which happened like months back, I totally forgot to blog about it because of my hectic schedule and keep forgetting because I didn't go to my laptop's photo folder to check it.

23rd May, and now is already July, wow time really passes too fast. I've known her for years, which means I haven't cosplay for ages too! I miss cosplay :(

Oh well, we celebrated Germaine's birthday with hotpot! We went Bugis and have an awesome dinner! So long haven't met her, the last time I met her was on her birthday as well too.

IMG_1282
IMG_1280
IMG_1281

Then I run over to Bugis Junction to get a birthday cake for her! I don't know if she realized or not, because I went missing while eating halfway. Hahaha!

IMG_1284
Happy birthday!~ 

IMG_1283
Got her chocolate cake because it's the safest cake in the world. Everyone loves chocolate, don't they? Or it's just me? Kekeke.

IMG_1285
Smile!~

IMG_1287
Make a wish!~

IMG_1288
Wishing harder!

IMG_1286
Another photo before blowing the candles!

IMG_1289
Blow!~

IMG_1292
Chopping the cake down!

Then we gladly found someone to snap a photo for us! 
IMG_1290
Wah, this looked too formal, like some family photo hahaha! Thank god I'm friendly girl, eating dinner with Germaine's friends totally awkward much? At least I know Germaine and MX. But her other friend is also quite friendly. But his horoscope is cancer! HAHAHA!

IMG_1291
Okay, at least this doesn't looked THAT formal -_-


Suddenly feel like cosplaying, sadly no money no budget uh! Oh well~ End with a photo of me, as usual. But this photo doesn't look nice at all :'( Sobs!



IMG_1276

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe