Camwhore day!

11:28 PM

Hey, it's been awhile guys! It's my holiday already, though I don't see much of a different. Been lazing around at home recently wanting to find a job but simply too lazy to do so. I picked up a book to read though, but I guess I've been watching more shows than reading. I've too much shows to catch up I swear. Always wanted to head down town but I guess everyone else are busy with their exams, no time to meet me. I'm so frigging bored right now please.

In addition, I swear this is just bad timing. First day of holiday is the first day of Chinese 7th month, how to party?! #BadLuckAngelus

Oh but after like.. a year I think, I finally get to meet up with one of my long lost girlfriend, Xiuyun but I bet you guys called know her Paopao. I think having a screen name is kinda cute. But I think it would be too cute for me. Imagine I called myself bunny girl or qtpie123 or some other shits. I think I cannot maintain please! Hahaha!

Oh I went to meet Paopao last month I think.. 29 July. So I guess these are the super major overdue photos, but fret now- photos are still photos. Memories are forever memories, no matter how much you try to erase them off your mind, you just can't seems to do it.

IMG_2746
My #ootd - Fish crop tee, sky blue high waist shorts, brown wedge, brown envelope bag, brown hand band with my blue iPhone case to match off with my shorts! 

We met up at Hougang Mall since it's like the nearest to both of us. 

IMG_2748
Le me camwhore while she was in toilet!

Oh and guess what! Paopao bought a hello kitty bag pack, super cute please! But I swore it was frigging expensive! I think it was $60 if not wrong. Then I've had a sudden idea to ask her to model for her bag. Hahahaha!

IMG_2750 - Copy
Sorry, badly photoshopped. I tried to blur the background, but obviously you guys prolly know it was taken in the toilet, so I added pink to cover up. But then again, what's the point 'cause I just exposed out loud to you guys that it was taken in the toilet -_- FML

IMG_2751 - Copy
My turn! Sorry, no makeup ruins it all. I looked kinda stupid here. I looked as if I'm trying to act all cool and shit.


Since we got nothing better to do, actually wanted to pool but sadly I'm all broke, so we sat in the toilet to camwhore.. Oh girls~

IMG_2755


I swear I've had the worst time photoshopping the lighting because the lighting in the toilet simply sucks too much. Normally I would look freakish yellow already because I'm a damn Chinese. But then again, this lighting made me looked like yellow version of Avatar. -_-

IMG_2757
I apologize for my horrible eyebags that I totally forgot to shop away. ):

IMG_2756
I'm sorry again. LOL But Paopao looked pretty here so I don't wanna delete this photo. Hahaha I'm such an awesome friend.

IMG_2767
Trying to pose the ah lian smile here. Look at my Asian eyes~


IMG_2758
I looked like xmm here!

IMG_2771
"we keep nonstop take with different poses okay?!" said XiuYun.

IMG_2776
Le Paopao with her duck face! :D

IMG_2783
Okay, my face when I run out of poses to take. I'm so not creative at all. LOL!!

Alright, I've spam too much photos of myself, I guess it would be meaningless if I end this post with another photo of me. I know my limits okay! HAHAHAHA! I know how to MAINTAIN~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe