KBOX AGAIN~

12:51 AM

TIME TO SING~


Been wanting to go kbox for quite awhile ago, and yes finally I've the time to do so! But sadly I went after I lost my voice because I've been yelling nonstop when I was working days before.

Supposed to meet Brendon and Shermane for kbox but sadly Brendon couldn't make it. Oh well~

I was late already but still.. camwhore before going out! Yeah I saw some people drawing their eyes like this so I tried... I guess it doesn't really fits me that well :( Le sigh~

IMG_2790 - Copy

IMG_2792 - Copy

Reached kbox then I realized I forgot to bring my membership card. FML Oh well the lady doesn't let me off but it's okay, I paid normal price..

IMG_2807
My drink~

IMG_2808
So pretty~

IMG_2809
Shermane's milo dinosaur~

IMG_2815

IMG_2813
and the usual...


and also our #ootd
IMG_2817

IMG_2819
I wore super simple and plain that day because I've zero idea what to wear. Oh well~

IMG_2816
Our last song. I always love this song, mainly because I love the lyrics so much. Then it was just yesterday then I realized the lyrics was written by F.W.S, my favourite lyrics writer.. whatever the term is called.. Song composer is the one that made the tune right? What is this!? Oh well, just so you know, he is the guy who wrote a lot of Jay Chou's sad songs. Oh damn I love his lyrics, all so deeply sounded.

I feel like this post is so out of hand, I don't know how to save this post because I talked too much crap above. So awkward, okay gonna end this here before I say anymore nonsense.

IMG_2795 - Copy - Copy
Bye~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe