Mini updates!

6:26 AM

A small and quick mini update before I went to MIA mode again. Today is a Friday and I'm not supposed to be at home- thus, I'm making this quick before heading out for the night. *wink wink*

So Wednesday I went to have dinner with Ding Chao at 401 Hougang. I swear the food there are awesome. Then after eating, I gotta rush to Compass Starbucks to study with Marcus. But I swore I got stalked by my fan boy. HAHAHA!! Next time go out must wear shades already. Okay, gotta maintain.

IMG_2924
Shy boy is shy, please go and do something about your finger hairs... Whatever those are called. HAHAHA! 


IMG_2922
His food

IMG_2923
My food! 

I skipped dinner and I made myself damn hungry right now by simply looking at the photos. Damn me!!!

Recently have been going to Bishan so much. The loft is like my second home now. Oh yeah, my sister got twelve cupcakes for the whole family! *happy girl*

IMG_2944
Yummy!!!

IMG_2946
Da Jie Fu ate this

IMG_2947
Er Jie ate this

IMG_2945
Da Jie ate this.

IMG_2948
So cute!!!

Oh and congrats my elder sister for getting her new HTC phone today!

IMG_2963
IMG_2964

Okay, gotta go and bathe now! BYEEE~

P.S I sound like a bad blogger FML. I'll be back with long photo and wordy posts! I'm just letting you guys rest after reading my wordy post previously. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe