Eat table!

11:03 PM

Last month... I think it was on the 4 September, I went to my temple there to eat! The food, I swear, is so awesome! I know this post is a little way off time period but I'm still going to blog about it because there is no expiry for good food post!

I went to eat alone because I'm coming on behalf of my family- so it was actually quite sad... #foreveralone But the people there were actually quite nice. Since I was the youngest, I helped them with dishing the soup and all that, but they were quite polite as well.

Mum told me to reach early but I was way too early. One reason I hate to be on time or earlier- I've to wait for people or event to start. I rather be the one that people wait for, hahaha!


IMG_2955
That's how the table looked like.

IMG_2950 
The first dish! *grab the egg, spring roll and prawns!*

IMG_2952 
Chicken everywhere! I didn't really eat much of this dish though.. not a fan of chicken, not like Onew. Hahaha!


IMG_2956 
This soup is like, O-M-G! I love this please~ Plus I heard this soup is great for skin, *kopes more* hehehe!

IMG_2957 
I dish out for the rest of the people on the table and manage to get some for myself too! Loves~

IMG_2959 
MUSHROOOMMMMMM~

IMG_2958 
Ya, this is the one I heard from my sister said it is good for skin! So chewy though..

IMG_2960 

IMG_2961
Yum yum! Hehe~
IMG_2965 
I heard this is bacon? I've zero idea what is that but I just love it too.. I'm such a pig please OTL
Thank god the people at my table doesn't eat much, I manage to get some fair share from there.

IMG_2964 
DUCKY~

IMG_2963 

IMG_2962

IMG_2954

Alright! That's all~ Drink up guys! I'm not an alcoholic dammit. The people on my table all gave me that epic O-O look. Don't worry, I'm 18 alright. Tsk! 

P/S Oh btw, if you don't understand why my title is called 'Eat table', just try saying it Hokkien :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe