Japanese food? Hell yeah!

10:34 AM

Hey fellows, a promised blog post on Christmas Eve. Ain't I sweet as a mini cupcake? But it would be just a short post because I'm a lazy pig as usual. Pack week, super pack. Gotta work, work and work. But I know I would be damn happy to receive my money. $___$ *drools*

IMG_4841

So 15 Sep.. yeah months back, while I was working in town, I visited 313 for dinner. I realized 313 is too atas for a poor part timer like me to eat for 30 mins rush. Went up the kopitam and find some food and found this.. restaurant I guess? But it's located on the kopitam level. Just go up the level and it's just all the way in and at the left.

It's a Japanese restaurant and I find the food not bad, but average though. But you guys may wanna try going there to eat because I guess if you're on budget and don't wanna eat too cheap at some kopitam because you're in town, maybe you can go there?

IMG_3164
Yup, this place if you ever been there, you know what I'm talking about. 

Well, I guess their service was quick and it's quite cheap so since I've only got 30 mins to eat, I guess it's pretty alright?

IMG_3163 
My drink!

IMG_3162
Okay, this look nicer in this angle 

IMG_3166 
Yes my Ramen!

IMG_3165 
Okay, close up!

IMG_3167 
OKAY MUCH CLOSER! ARE YOU DROOLING!? Heh!

IMG_3168 
Come come, open your mouth~ It's like an angle for you to eat isn't it? HAHAHA!

IMG_3170 
My friend's

IMG_3169 
UDON!

IMG_4842
Kinda not my style but was buying to try if it suits me or not.. What do you think?

Okay, I'm gonna go to bed. 9AM work I'm so tired please! I'm gonna bake! Awesome! I've to settle my ingredients first, hopefully I can get them all tomorrow! Let's pray!

Goodnight little ones, and have a Merry Christmas!

IMG_4849

P/S OH YA, I'll be at Orchard Road tonight, Christmas Eve, giving free hugs! Catch me there along with my pretty ladies and awesome dudes. Follow my Twitter to get latest updates! @AngelusChan

Till next time, XOXO.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe