Out to town!

6:59 AM

Reading back few of my super old blog posts, and realized I was actually such a badass child back then. My blogging style has changed quite a lot as well. I guess when we grow older, we don't use those bad English anymore. But I'm sure few years down the road, when I come back to read this post again, I'll be laughing at my horrible English used now. It's also because us humans, we are constantly improving ourselves despite at times we don't even know it. I guess that's how things go in life too, day by day we learn and understand new things be it about ourselves or others that we don't know before.

Anyways- so back last year when I was still having my holidays, I went out to Orchard to shop with Jeslyn and we took some miserable photos.

  IMG_5514
Jeslyn, while we were chilling at Starbucks outside Cine in the middle of the night.

IMG_5511
My greentea latte! *loves*

IMG_5513
And my standard pose whenever I have a Starbucks!

Then we took an hour plus to find pizza hut in Orchard cause we were at Somerset and we can't find it. Then girl Jeslyn wanted to eat Aston, we found it but didn't eat it cause we changed our mind and have to find pizza hut again. Hence we went to Lucky Plaza to have it instead!

IMG_5509
Our food!

I bet the waiters have a shock of their lifetime. We spent all our money on food and look at the food, it's the whole table just for me and Jeslyn!

IMG_5498
Apple for Jeslyn, Strawberry for me!

IMG_5499
Soup!

IMG_5506
Jeslyn's baked pasta!

IMG_5507
My pasta!

IMG_5508
Our Xmas deal pizza!

IMG_5501
Loves!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 10.11.12 who did I spent my day with? With my best friend Jeslyn of course! And also my dear Nana which she went mia again. I missed her so much- her hair color always changes. Maybe cause we hardly meet up or even contact because we were all so busy.

IMG_4748
Jeslyn acting coy, Nana too shy for the camera 
IMG_4749
Act cute Momo strikes again!

IMG_4758
Zoom in!

IMG_4750
Up nose! Hahahha! She is gonna kill me for uploading it here! But she took the photo herself! Hahaha!

IMG_4760
"I wanna take like tumblr emo girls photos!"
Oh shit, I think I edit too bright to be emo, but hey- long eyelashes!

IMG_4747
My #OOTD!

IMG_4756
Jeslyn's food- FULL OF POTATOES! 

IMG_4755
Nana's atas meal!

Where did we went... Oh! We went Bugis! I totally forgot what we did, I think the usual shopping and chit chat. Simple meal but I didn't eat because I was on a diet. Le sigh.

Till the next post, anticipate!

XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe