Do you believe 'Love at First Sight'?

11:03 AM

Someone asked me a question on ask.fm today.

Do you believe 'Love at First Sight'?

Honestly no, I don't believe and never will buy that crap. Never really happen to me though too. You see, at first sight- people tend to judge you be it good or bad, but how is that possible to fall in love with someone just by looking at them?

I think that it's bullshit mainly because firstly, you barely even know the person. Do you even know his/her name? Her story?

Usually people who fall in love at first sight is through attraction of looks in my point of view. Because you basically don't know them, how are they like, what is their personalities etc etc. There are so many unknowns that you don't even know!

If you said that you spark up interests based on first sight still possible. That being you find the person attractive or mysterious that you are so curious that you wanna know more about them, want to get closer to them.

So to sum up, no I don't believe in love at first sight, usually I'll friendzone or just hang out with the person more and get to know the person more before really falling in love with them. That's me, I work differently I guess. I want my boyfriend to be my best friend and my boyfriend. That isn't friendzone anymore, isn't it?

"Don't say you love me , you don't even know me. If you really want me, then give me some time. Don't go there baby, not before I'm ready. Don't say your heart's in a hurry, it's not like we're gonna get married. Give me, give me some time." - M2M

IMG_6443 - Copy

Till then, stay anticipated!

Ask me any questions @ ASK.FM go go go! :D

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe