Nom nom Dim Sum!

8:46 AM

Hey fellas, it has been awhile!

I've been going out EVERYDAY, yes everyday, that I barely have time to update my humble space here, so today I'm just gonna be lazy on my tutorials and write a post!

SAM_0480

So last month I ate a lot of good food, until I got so broke I don't think I can make it for this month- and yes, I gained weight too. So shut up people who insist that I shouldn't go on dieting cause you are not me... YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! *le sigh* Especially when I get so stress up over an issue or two, I would surely eat to destress. I used to club to destress but recently I haven't been clubbing- also due to my club incident, my mom has been extra strict with me, PLUS school's here and this is my last and final year, I don't really want to mess things up even though I feel like hitting the club once in awhile...

Which also made me realized that all of my friends are attached! Excluding my XT sister and my overseas Brendon. What in the world fuckery is this? All busy with school and dating, where's the time to meet little Angelus here!

Anyways, this post isn't a rant post, I'm just gonna share with you some food photos!

I went to eat Ding Tai Fung on 15th April with Jason and honest hour, that was my first time eating there. People has been talking about it and stuffs but I've never been there until that day. Oh so shy.

SAM_0507

Don't need tell the date also written in the damn photo already, thanks uh. Hahahaha!

SAM_0510

So I didn't eat anything the entire day, by then I was damn hungry I ordered way too much food for two persons to consume. Why must I always do that? Not the first time already, someone please ask me to wake up my idea. Hahaha!

Oh, so before that I actually paid a visit to my dentist at Orchard and slacking at Starbucks while waiting for the damn-oh-slow Jason to come and meet me. I swear I was happily waiting and chilling at Orchard Starbucks until my phone died on me. Seriously?! So fed up! 'Cause I was reading Ebook and I've to resort to go about planning my schedule for the month, which wasn't so bad. Until my plannings were over and my stomach began to call for help, so I slept. No really sleep, but rest until some dude approach me while I was trying to sleep asking me if I was alright or not. I guess I'm really different, because the guy sat down and chatted with me. I bet typical Singaporeans would just move and walk away or excuse themselves. Or maybe because I was so bored.

SAM_0486
Planning in progress!

SAM_0484
My new twitcon header! 

Then Jason finally came and found me, he thought that guy was my friend! Hahaha, that's why I'm damn friendly isn't it? I don't bite! Then we walked over to 313 and I was ranting nonstop that I was damn hungry and we couldn't find a better place to dine so we went DTF instead!

SAM_0502
While waiting for food!

BEHOLD THE FOOD IS HERE!!!!

SAM_0525
Look at the little tiny ones!

SAM_0524
Behold the folds!

SAM_0518
Close up!

SAM_0521
Jason's fried rice- I think my mom's fried rice is still the still uh, sorry no sorry, homemade with love!~

SAM_0519
Yums!

SAM_0515

SAM_0516
My noodles!

SAM_0523
Omg I love this, it's so yummy!~

SAM_0522
Soup!

SAM_0514

SAM_0476_copy
Happy kid was me!

SAM_0500_copy
Hmph~~~~

Anyways, side track- we went to Suntec to have desserts before he went flying off to Taiwan in March, so it was the day after my birthday.

IMG_7144
I swear it's damn nice!!

IMG_7143
I remembered burning my tongue -_-

So anyways, fat kid is still me- I shall end off this post with my face cause I'm that self crazily obsess. 

SAM_0511

Well,

till then...

stay anticipate and...

XOXO

Angelus ;) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe