Bye exams!!

3:06 AM

HELLO!

My exams are so over! But sadly I do not have any holidays. Next week is the start of my internship and I kinda say the location I got was totally not expected. I thought I would be going East or something. Oh well, two months of internship means two months without my lovely Lok Lok. I might just die! Hahaha kidding!

Oh right- awhile back, before my exams period, I tried to create my own pasta and salad dishes! It wasn't that bad, here lemme show you some photos! I swear it was awesome!

SAM_0797

SAM_0790

SAM_0796


SAM_0792
My pasta!

SAM_0791


SAM_0794
And my instant tomato soup hahaha!

SAM_0795
Looks plain

And I went to get my nails done! 

IMG_8701

IMG_8702

IMG_8693



Nails done at:
Sestre' Beauty & Nails @ Far East Plaza level 5

Now my nails have gone long too.. Time to switch to some nicer ones, but still looking for inspiration of nails before changing it.

I introduced to my sister about this nails salon, which is consider cheap and good art work, so she went there as well!


IMG_8825

Anyways, side track- during one of my weekend work days, I went to swensens to eat. You know I do not fancy Swensens that much, and I usually order the same dish almost every time.

IMG_8732

IMG_8730
If you know me well, you of course know the pasta is mine, haha!
IMG_8734
Ice cream! Which melted so fast and wasn't so nice

Alright, I know it's a messy photobomb post so next post it's gonna be better!

So till then,

stay anticipated 
be awesome

and xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe