20th Birthday Celebration

7:09 AM

Hi everyone! Can't believe that my birthday was a few months back, and I'm just writing about my birthday celebration. This year's 20th birthday was great because I got an earlier celebration from Brendon and Co. because Donovan couldn't make it on my actual day. They bought me to Timbre and Brendon baked me a red velvet cake! They even gave me a Pandora! My Poly classmates were very sweet as well. Joanne planned my birthday celebration, along with Yi Ling and MC. Thanks guys!

Joanne brought me to MU Parlour a week before my birthday. Photos were all taken with iPhone 4S camera because I broke my phone that time and gotta live with XT sister's phone for a while. Plus I realized my photo-taking skills wasn't that great at that moment. I swear I improved a lot by now!

DRINKS:

IMG_0966

IMG_0969

IMG_0968

FOOD:

IMG_0971

IMG_0974

IMG_0977

MY DRINK:

IMG_0979

CAKE:
IMG_0980

IMG_0983

It was indeed a lovely night. Thanks for buying red velvet cake for me, you guys are the best! Talking about my Poly mates, it has been forever since I last met them. Everyone seems to be living different lives by now. Some of them are in universities and others are working or serving the nation. But it was great while it lasts. Grateful that you guys remembered my birthday and celebrated for me! 

The food was great, and I like the ambiance as well. Love the drink, it was awesome! Check MU Parlor out, they're walking distance from Holland Village MRT. 

16A Lorong Mambong, Singapore
6466 9336

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe