Marshmallow Tree Café + Photography Workshop

2:25 AM

I've been into photography for a little while now. Ever since I made a major decision to save up for a DSLR, I begin to read more about photography- how to take decent looking photos, the techniques and like what the hell are ISO and other technical terms.

So when I saw this photography workshop that held at another side of Singapore- I was like, “I MUST GO!” It was quite a workshop, we did have a mini outdoor practice but that’s not the point. I almost died climbing up a hill and the sun was a murderer.

Here are some photos taken during the practice. All these photos have not been edited so… critic me senpai!

IMG_2077

IMG_2089


Thank god I wasn't alone in this, Brendon was with me too. We managed to survive the heat and were super hungry by the end of the workshop. We ended up cabbing to Marshmallow Tree Café to have our lunch/dinner there.

IMG_2094

That was a stupid move because the place that we were at was only a few blocks away from the café. Food first, talk later.

Wait- but we got distracted by a stray cat. The cat just refused to turn its head towards Brendon's direction. It did for mine, but it gave me a ‘what the fuck man’ look. Ouch.


IMG_2099

IMG_2100

IMG_2101

IMG_2102

IMG_2103
WTF ouch! :')

Anyway, the cafe was quite small and cozy so when we went in, it seems a little crowded. Thank god we managed to find seats. Although it's quite full, it wasn't noisy. The ambiance was great, and they were playing decent songs. 

IMG_2110

I order tea.. I forgot what tea did I order. 

IMG_2118

IMG_2123

IMG_2133
It's called marshmallow tree for a reason right?

IMG_2127
A MUST TOP SHOT because I'm typical cafe hopper like that

IMG_2132
MINE!

IMG_2135
BRENDON'S

The food was decent, I love my green tea ice cream the best. It's great to see cafes opening up at neighborhood areas. I guess they can really earn much although the crowd is different compared to those cafes in town. But their prices were about the same, so I think they can earn quite a bit. 

46 Telok Blangah Drive
#01-85
Singapore 100046

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Love cats. I alwAys feel bad for stray cats.. I want to take care of all of them. Happy weekend
    X
    |e d i o t|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same here. Unfortunately I can't find them home. If not my house would already be a cat farm. X

      Delete
  2. That cafe looks absolutely lovely, and I love the cat shot! xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny how it look alike that cat is actually posing for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? The cat is a natural model, hahaha :)

      Delete
  4. Incredible photos!
    ~Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the green tea looks amazing!
    nice pics also

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice. You should try it if you're in SG :) Thanks!

      Delete
  6. the cafe is so cute!

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This cafe looks amazing and I like that tiny 'marshmallow tree'- it's so cute :) xx Maja
    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's super cute. You should try it if you're in Singapore! x

      Delete

Subscribe