Avivadress: Your Dream Dress Could Be Here

9:39 AM

Hey guys! If you follow my Instagram (@AngelusChan), you’ll probably know that my sister got married this year! Congrats! To prepare for the wedding I searched high and low for a suitable bridesmaid dress, but I just couldn’t make up my mind. The dresses I found were either too Chinese, too over overdressed or simply too plain for my liking. The dress I purchased from Taobao ended up way too big for me - I had it altered. I also went to this particular place where they specialized in selling prom dresses and other dresses, but I realized their designs were too old.

It would be great if I've had known a place with large selection of bridesmaids dresses with a more western touch and at a reasonable price for me to shop at. I took forever to find a suitable dress, so I’m not going to let you ladies suffer through picking between boring or ugly dresses. 

Avivadress is an online store which specializes in wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, long and short prom dresses and cocktail dresses. Attending business event? Sure, they also sell formal dresses as well. If you’re shopping for a dress to an event, this is the place you should look.

I can now shop here for my future cocktail and evening dresses. Oh, and when any of my friends are getting married, I can shop for bridesmaid dress here as well. I mean, they’re going to ask me to be one of the sisters in their wedding right? Of course I won't be looking at wedding dresses because I don't have any plans to get married, so meanwhile I'm just going to be a happy bridesmaid.



I love this Sleeveless Chiffon bridesmaid dress, it looks simple yet elegant. The contrasting ribbon helps bring attention to your waist, helping you look slimmer. It’s like those typical bridesmaid dresses, except the ruffles at the bottom are really flowy.


This is an option for all those tall ladies out there. I always love long dresses, unfortunately I’m way too short to rock those looks. If you’re tall, unafraid to wear body hugging long dresses and plus point - have big boobs - you should have no problem with this dress. It is very classy, great for any special occasion. Oh, and champagne color dresses are the safest to wear to any event, unless they have color coding.


Omg wait, this dress- I LOVE IT. This Chiffon Ivory Backless Modern Bridesmaid is a dress whereby you can wear to any occasion. Wear it to a wedding, wear it to any formal events, and also wear it to party! Woo! I’m not sure why but it gives off a very vintage European style but a little twist to make it modern. And I really love the color, it’s not plain white which is something I like. This is definitely a must-buy for me.


Although I’m looking at bridesmaid dresses, a girl always wander off in the land of clothes… Especially on the Internet. So this new arrival A-line Strapless White Tulle cocktail / party dress is super cute! It looked like a mini wedding dress because of its color and the bottom frills. 

I could go on with all these dresses, but I’m not going to drown you with my kind of dresses. Avivadress has plenty of dresses from different style, so I’m sure you will find one that best suits you. Right now they’re having on sale, up to 85% off on most dresses. The ones I selected are at least 76% off. I must say it’s really a good season to grab all the dresses now. SALE- who can resist?!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Just wanna inform you that I have received my dress and it is a perfect fit!..Thank You so much!!!..I will definitely recommend your site to all my friends. A job well-done

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Love the dress, will defenately be getting another 3 for my bridesmaids if its still available then.
    Excelent comunication, description was acurate.
    Thank you"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just received my dress yesterday and it is simply beautiful. We are having a beach wedding on June. the dress is nice the measurements are great ! nice experience with you.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe