A Super Weird & Random Fairy-tale

9:37 AM

Hi y'all, how it been? I've been having a lot of down moments recently. October, you're not being too kind to me. But my late September was cool because I was invited by The Influencer Network to Trick Eye Museum. Thanks for inviting me! *hugs everyone*

Thank god it was only a Friday night, BFF Brendon booked out from his NS and we went together! I really enjoyed myself, it was very funny to let your creativity flows so randomly... and weirdly for both of us.

Okay, so to fully enjoy this post, I'll now bring you into my memory... *grab your arm and jump!* Okay, now come with me to an exciting adventure! *For any 'my friend' just replace with your name! ;) *


Im in a painting

Oh hi my friend, what do you mean 'what am I doing here'? Wait- why am I in this painting? I'm stuck! Help me get out of here, this doesn't make any sense! Quick! Give me your hand! *grab your hand*

selfie

AHHHHHH! I'm falling off the painting... wait, I'm falling off the sky! But why am I not afraid? I should be afraid of heights! Wow, in that case- I'm so taking a #selfie. HOLY WHO IS THAT DUDE BEHIND ME?! Omg!! Hey my friend! So you're just next to me, I didn't see you there. You've a weird guy behind you too!!! Wait wait, they're gonna unbuckle the safety ropes!!! AHHHHH!!!! 

-BLACK OUT-

Giant Baby

*Ouch* My head really hurts... and my body is aching so badly... But hey, I'm still alive! How is that possible? *turn around* OMG MY DEAR FRIEND, PLEASE WAKE UP!! DON'T DIE ON ME!! *slap you* 

Oh! Morning darling, you're awake~ OMG! Shhhh!!! WTF is that a giant baby? How is that even possible? The mother must be mega huge!!! 

Giant baby: The king wants both of you as DINNER! MUAHAHAHA!

WE NEED TO ESCAPE!! No worries my friend, I'm skinny enough to squeeze through these bars... I'll get you out! *pick lock*

Dance With Man

"Let's go!"

But wait my friend, where to? We don't even know where are we! 

"My lady..."

We turned our heads quick and notice this dashing young man in his suit. 

"I'm by the orders of the Prince to rescue you, but he said to teach you how to dance."

"But we got no time!! The baby is coming back!"

"No worries, you'll get it right!" (SAY THIS LINE TO ME! I'M LISTENING! YES YOU, THE ONE READING THIS!! ENGAGE IN OUR CONVERSATION!!)

The dashing knight then told me, "in order to gain your freedom, you must pick the sunflower, give it to that ballerina, dance with her, and a few more challenging tasks. But I'll let Prissy the Ballerina tell you more. Go forth!"

JW2

Here! *grab your hand and run into a room* 

OMG! The room is closing in on us!! Quick grab the sunflower and I'll try to force the walls to close slower...

QUICK GRAB THE FLOWER!!! (DO IT!!!)

dancer

Phew! We made it out alive! Omg Prissy, is that you?

Prissy: Yes now dance with me, then go to that room there but pray hope the snake don't eat both of you, go to the lava town and if you're lucky, you can meet the King.

Wait! I thought we are supposed to regain our freedom?

Prissy: Yes! By killing the King, are you blonde? *grabs the flower*

snake omg

Pst, be quiet!

OMG!! Great, now... my friend WHY DID YOU FART SO LOUDLY!? Now the stupid giant snake is awake! And that blonde Prissy didn't even bother mentioning that this is a GIANT snake! RUN!!!!! *pull me!!*

actual jump

Okay, we made it. Okay, we just need to jump across this river of lava. We can do it, BRAD PITT STYLE! LET'S GO!!


Suddenly, a giant fish jumped out of nowhere and we fall right into its mouth!! AHHHHHH!!!!

magician

Suddenly I woke up and found myself lying on a board and there was this magician performing some trick... WAIT?!!? ON ME!?!?! WAIT- YOU'RE HERE TOO! ON BOTH OF US!!!

He said, "hi both of you looked like you're gonna have a boss fight... Which is also the reason why I'm here. I'm teleporting you two right to the boss fight! But it's the king fight... because he's THE KING.

*POOF!*

lucy

"OH ANGELUS!" The King's voice was loud, so loud that it's deafening. "I was expecting you! I didn't know you were bringing a friend! HAHAHA In that case, you won't die alone!"

With that the King threw me off the ground and up the ceiling and down again and up the ceiling. 

OMG! HELP ME!!!!

(You searched your pocket and you found a note. 'The King is afraid of shoes.')

(Are you going to tell me how to defeat the King?)

(Please tell me.)

(Can you tell me?)

(Please, I'm dying!)

(I'm stuck on the ceiling!!)

"THE KING IS AFRAID OF SHOES!!!" You cried!

With that...

eat my shoe

"EAT MY SHOE YOU NASTY LITTLE THANG!!!"

The King groaned and turned into rocks.

Yes!! We defeated the evil King and regained our freedom! Let's celebrate! 

Just then...

korean bf

The Prince arrived! 

Prince: Thank you, not only you defeated my evil father and regained your freedom, you also helped the civilians as their village is no longer full of lava. 

THEN WE LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER. Of course, with you in our beautiful castle! Well.. Until I made the Prince take a piece of moon for me. WHAT?! He said he would do anything I want him to. I just said I want a piece of moon(cake), but he heard it wrongly... but it was cool...

mooonlight

THE END

Alright, *snap my fingers* You're back at reality. Okay, my creativity is just so weird.. It's just like Jenna Marbles random dog videos that don't make sense. I got mine from watching too many random anime.

So this is my little, weird and crazy, story that pretty much sums up that I REALLY HAVE FUN at TEM. Leave a comment below to let me know about your experience at TEM and if you have not gone there yet, YOU SHOULD CHECK THEM OUT!

TRICK EYE MUSEUM SINGAPORE

Resorts World Sentosa
Opens daily 10am - 9pm

Child (4-12) $20
Adult (13-59) $25
Senior Citizen (60+) $20

Blooper:


Yes, I didn't actually leap. LOL

Other photos we took:

kick

yogurt
I'm so in love with this Yogurt right now!

Group shot!
IMG_8032

I'm not going to apologize for making you weird out with my beautiful, random, crazy and weird story. Hahaha.


signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe