Back To Square

6:22 AM

63925072_cb245053df_z

My Instagram has been with me for around 3 years, at least? It's amazing how I could easily commit into social platform. I've been using Twitter since 2009 (because it was mainstream) and I remember I stopped using because my then-boyfriend was quite mad that I was tweeting wherever I go. It was hard to let go of tweeting, but I managed to do so even after tweeting nonstop for 3 years. Now, my Twitter is hardly used and usually just for me to Retweet or read entertaining stuffs. 

Recently, my Instagram hit 1,600 photos and I don't even know how. I realized I've been taking lesser and lesser photos. I've also because very cautious to every photos I post. No ugly filters, and no ugly selfies. In fact, I hardly ever take selfies anymore. (Maybe because it's so mainstream, ha ha) 

So I was quite committed to uploading all my images in landscape 3:4 format for 21 weeks. That was about 5 months, I guess. I didn't even know how I managed to do it in the first place. I don't have many photos to upload, and now it has narrowed down even more. If I wanted to upload portrait photos, I would most likely to double the photo to make it landscape. It was quite annoying. 

That's why I ended up ditching the whole idea recently. I admit, I've had the urge to switch to square photos since 2 weeks back but I really did not want to destroy the nice profile format that I've set up. 

When I hit 1,600 photos, I succumbed to square photos. I really hope I don't regret it, or I might end up deleting all my new square photos and upload 3:4 photos again.

photo (2)
photo (3)

I swear this is like the 5th or 6th selfie I took this year. I rarely go out these days, so when I finally got the chance to meet my beloved BFFs, I wouldn't want to miss the chance. Everyone's working, serving the nation, or studying; there isn't much time for us to meet. Even so, time usually crashes with one another. Also, I bumped into Vanny, so why not take a selfie with her too? That was the only moment I was feeling for selfie and that was it.

Anyways, I just hope I can commit to square photos... at least for another 21 weeks or till the end of year. I shall wish myself good luck!

Side note: I am killing myself listening to Ed Sheeran new album. Those songs are awesome! *replay mode on*


signature

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. seems like a lot of fun!

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com
    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but I was so indecisive! Sure, I'll auto follow you back! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey :)

    You have some really nice pictures on your instagram, I LOVE it! :) I'm following you now (nyllbud).
    In response to your comment on my blog: I am also addicted to this cover, I listen to it like 5 times a day... haha
    have a great week end :)

    x vonyll
    http://pinupgalore.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vonyll, I just visited your IG- great photos! I'm glad we shared the same taste in music! Gonna visit your blog now~ xo

      Delete
  3. You have pretty photos on instagram. I just recently joined instagram. I wished I joined earlier. I was too active on Tumblr and Twitter that made me ignore Instagram. I'm still active on my Twitter and using Tumblr to share my blog posts from my main blogs.


    Najmah of The Fitness Bricks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Najmah, welcome to the Ig family! It's totally fine, whenever I'm on Tumblr, I lost myself in it for hours. (Not ashamed!!) I joined Twitter since 2009 and I was the initial hype of tweeting every sec of everything I do. Hahahha (Not ashamed too!!)

      Delete
  4. Great food :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow those are a lot of pictures!!! haha good for you! I love using Instagram but I'm not sure I do it as often as I would like! Thanks for sharing with us :)
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww lovely pictures, you should definitely post them <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photos!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe