Review: Bio-essence Hydra Tri-Action Aqua Droplet Sleeping Beauty Mask

12:35 AM

IMG_3552_edited
IMG_3554_edited
Untitled

Hello vain pots! Recently I have been switching moisturizers nonstop. My skin always face the problem of being overly oily. Not because I have oily skin, but it's because my skin is really very dry. It's so dry that my skin has to produce so much oil just to protect my outer skin layer. 

Before that I have been using ZA moisturizer, mainly because I read it from Xiaxue blog and it is cheap. I didn't know it contain alcohol, which most beauticians do not recommend in using. Anyways, so I used that for at least 2 years.

Then I switched to b.liv, but now I am currently using this Hydra Tri-Action Aqua Droplet Sleeping Beauty Mask. What I like about this is that the gel will automatically dissolve when you apply onto your face. It is not greasy or hard to apply. It is said to be a sleeping beauty mask, but I just use it in my morning routine as well. I apply thicker layer for night.

I guess Tri-Action comes from the product's formula and its abilities...

1. Hydrate - with 3X hydration power with Powder Nano Hyaluronic Acid
With an average nano molecular size of 15-25 nano-meter, it absorbs quickly and easily into the skin, making skin instantly hydrated and moisturized. The superior moisture retention capability helps to keep skin firm, plumped and moisturized.
2. Hyaluronic Acid
Forms a large water-locked network to effectively lock in moisture, keeping the skin moist and soft.
3. Cranberry Extract
Works as a great moisturizer and aids in moisture retention, in improving skin elasticity and suppleness.

It is supposed to brighten dull and tired skin, refine enlarged pores, moisturize dry and rough skin, and regulate oil and moisture level. Personally I feel that my skin has indeed been brighten up. My skin don't look as dull as before, and it does help to moisturize my terrible dry skin. However, I don't feel that it helps in regulating oil level and refining enlarged pores. The pores on my forehead still look as obvious as before, and my face still produce a lot of oil. Not sure it's because I am constantly in air-conditioned office, or that it does not help at all. I need to visit the ladies twice in day while working, just so I could wipe away those oil on my forehead. The shine was so obvious, if I cross the road, I just might cause a traffic accident. Ha.

I guess it still satisfy my need of moisturizing my face, additionally brightens my skin up. I think it is retailing at S$33.90, you can take a look at Watsons, or any other departmental stores. For me, I think I will still try out more brands to see which best fit my skin before settling down. I think there are still more products out in the market that might be more suitable for my skin. 
signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe