Review: Dimbulah Espresso Bistro Bar @ Chjmes

9:30 PM

Okay guys, I'll admit that I have been neglecting my little space here a little more than usual. Besides having writer's block for an entire month, I just couldn't find the motivation and time to write anything. I need a little inspiration because I don't want to write for the sake of writing. So I'm really thankful for those with great patience. 

I have been keeping my weekends fully occupied. I thought maybe by doing that I could stop thinking whatever I've been thinking, and temporary stop feeling so negative about everything. I'd hope that by the time I got home, I'd drop dead in bed. It helps a little, but it doesn't always work. Sometimes it gets worse. I'm constantly feeling lethargic, which results of lack of motivation and inspiration to write anything. Total bummer I know. 

On a brighter note, I have been to a few food places and I'm happy to share my experience with you. 

IMG_3078_edit

IMG_3076

IMG_3075

IMG_3095_meh


First stop, Dimbulah Espresso Bistro Bar. I went to the one at Chijmes on a weekday after work. I personally don't like the seafood pasta that much. Considering the fact that I eat A LOT of seafood pasta, my standard is kinda high. The salad was decent but I think I liked their fries there most. Do order the fries if you ever decide of going there.

The ambiance was alright. There were other restaurants blasting music which was sort of annoying, but if you don't mind speaking up a little, and loud music after 7 pm, then I think you might like this place.  I was slightly annoyed because I wanted a little quiet place to chill. Maybe it was just that day, as I heard it was supposed to be a quiet place. Alternatively, visit them in the afternoon instead. The staff were polite but a little late in respond, though I only saw 2 staff so I guess it was understandable.

I don't mind going to Dimbulah again, but I think I am going to try their other outlets. The one on Market Street seems nice. Stay tuned for more reviews, coming soon!


30 Victoria Street, #01-17
Open 7.00am to 12.00am, Mon – Sun 

signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks so much for your comment bb! Omg the food looks amazing as usual. Love your outfit. So cute xx

    http://reallyliteral.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe