Review: Red Wine Anti-Oxidant Night Jelly

12:35 AM

Hello all my pretty vain-pots! I'll be reviewing a new beauty product today. I know it's been awhile since my last beauty review, but good stuff are worth the time writing and sharing with everyone.


Red Wine Anti-Oxidant Night Jelly

Yes, this is For Beloved One's latest skincare product I'm raving about, much thanks to TIN for sending it over. Everyone probably knows all the benefits of drinking red wine, so I would not dwell too much in it. We talked about drinking red wine, but have you ever thought of applying red wine on face? I bet you did not, because I have not too! Their new Red Wine Anti-Oxidant Night Jelly really pick up my interests. I was offered to try this product and I did not even hesitate. (Besides the fact that my friends calls me an alcoholic, this product is really interesting.) 

IMG_3561_resized
Untitled
Untitled

As you can see, I took all these photos way before I try the product. My face complexion was horrible. No idea why my face has serious pimple outbreaks, and my itchy finger just likes to poke those pimples. 

Before I start my review, I will do a little background explaining on this product. 

When I received this product, I did a little Google on Red Wine masks and anything related to using red wine as a beauty product. That was when I realized that this whole concept of red wine masks began like around 10 years old. Honestly, I don't even know. I was 10 years old when they began such concept. 

For Beloved One’s new Red Wine Antioxidant Night Jelly, is said to create for comprehensively skin protection, to protect from the destruction of Chronic Silent Inflammation (CSI) and relieve all skin problems. Their Night Jelly is formulated with Red Wine Polyphenols from France, with patent formula Prodizia™, Vitis vinifera(Grape) Seed Extract and Phytessence™ Kudzu, which says to help with the skin protection. There are more ingredients added to the formula which helps to brighten skin, accelerate metabolism, protects collagen from being broken down and maintain cell structure to keep skin looking youthful. 

Sounds too scientific for me, I know. So I'll summarize for everyone else who suck at scientific terms like I do; it just means it will have strengthen skin immunity, create a youthful and radiant skin. There- this sounds much simpler than all those terms. 

Anyways, Her World Plus did mention this product on their website too. So I guess most people knew about this product?! Well, good for you, and me now. 

My first impression of the product was, ' oh my god, that actually smells very nice!' Sorry, but I thought it was edible. *blonde moment* The jelly looks delicious, or I think I was just hungry. The smell was not overwhelming, but it really smells super good! The texture was very jelly-like, and feels very thick. However, it blends out smoothly and easily. It's very easy for my skin to absorb.The color is indeed wine red, which is so beautiful. But as you slowly blend, it becomes translucent on the skin.  

I tried it out for a week, so there isn't much drastic changes to my skin, only that my outbreak wasn't as serious as before, and my face don't feel very dry. It is like you apply a layer of jelly to protect your skin from drying out so quickly. I work in an air-conditioned environment almost every day, so my skin is super dry. 

I usually apply this after my moisturizer and serum and then head to bed after awhile. I didn't head to bed straight because I was afraid I end up wiping all the jelly onto my pillow or my hair. Usually if you apply a thin layer on face, it wouldn't be sticky. But I usually like to apply a thick layer, so I waited for my skin to absorb a little before heading to bed. My pillow and hair don't need the jelly ok! I would recommend it if you are interested to try. 

Anyways, they are sold exclusively at Sephora, for 50 ml/ bottle at $78. You can like their Facebook page for more updates! 


signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe